Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This is a list of Essential duties, Other Duties are required and new one’s may be assigned.
- Handle all Chemicals in accordance with S.P.C.B and Best Rate’s Policy.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with company policies.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Turn in all paperwork the following work day.
- Maintain current CDL with fewer than 2 points.
- Help Clients with fumigation prep work ie bagging food, moving potted plant and other items as needed.
- Perform all same duties as Carpenter .
- Maintain a High degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty while working with Best Rate’s clients.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Maintain a valid Applicators license and sales experience.
- Crew experience with termite company.
- Physical Demands.
- Climb one and two story ladders. Lift 100 lbs.
- Crawl into sub-areas and attic spaces.
- Look up for extended periods at a time.
- Maintain vision requirements.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hourly /+ Commission
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance