Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This is a list of Essential duties, Other Duties are required and new one’s may be assigned.
- Inspect all properties in accordance with S.P.C.B and Best Rate’s Policy.
- Follows up on all clients’ appointments.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with company policies.
- Accurately Estimate all available work on client property.
- Sells the appropriate treatment for properties.
- Prices jobs according to the Company’s standard pricing rates.
- Prospects for new clients.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Coordinate Subcontractors, crews and materials purchases.
- Turn in all paperwork the following work day.
- Maintain current CDL with fewer then 2 points.
- Help Clients with fumigation prep work ie bagging food, moving potted plant and other items as needed.
- Maintain a High degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty while working with Best Rate’s clients.
Responsible for jobs sold, i.e. post on crew board, checking job sites, handling Trouble calls etc.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Branch 3 field reps license and sales experience.
Crew experience with termite company.
- Climb one and two story ladders. Lift 100 lbs, crawl into sub-structures and attic spaces.
- Look up for extended periods at a time.
- Maintain vision requirements.
- Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hourly /+ Commission
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance